Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I want to curse a thousand different words

Last night was horrible. Aaron is teething and slept like crap. OMG! And the thing is I don't know if it is the teething or the tantrums or a combination of the two. He was medicated to say the least. I couldn't find any of my teething gels that had anything left! I have no idea where the Orajel got to last night. I think maybe its more on the tantrum side as when Aaron is sick he gets extra cuddles and such and maybe he thinks this behavior screaming bloody murder for no reason when all his needs are met will get him results.

I am reading people. I am reading. Currently I am reading The Baby Whisperer for Toddlers and Daddy Dearest and I have gone to one Triple P Positive Parenting session. I can't read my kid at times and I find this so frustrating. When he is sick or in pain the 1st thing I do is cuddle him, rock and sing and do whatever I can to soothe him. But the last day or so whenever I put him down he cries. Right now he is in his crib... he is tired and needs more sleep. I am beyond exhausted needless to say. Well I am going to go back to bed if he will allow it.

No comments: