I mean to post I do, but life sometimes gets in the way.
- Eric's ship completely bi passed Dora by going around it.
- I love my new dress. I wear it all the time.
- I really dislike my new neighbours noise levels. Living a really old duplex will do that.
- I must curb mys pending so Eric and I can have a decent down payment for a place to call our own where we own our own walls
- I was in Vancouver this past weekend and had blast. The West Coast finally had some weather worthy of being called summer and the girls and I basked in it.
- Something is amiss with Aaron, I just can't pin point it. It started before Eric left so I don't think his departure is the underlying issue. I have had him at the doctor's, emergency and back to the doctors. Based on the way he has been sleeping too much I took him for some blood work. I really hope I am over worrying and it's nothing but a virus or growth spurt
-I'm pretty beat. Need to go to bed soon. It's not even 9pm and I will be asking my neighbours to turn down their music.