Sunday, August 2, 2009

Disturbing

I was wathcing the national new this morning with Eric and this story came on.It's about man (I can't bring myself to call him a father) who left his 2 year old and 4 month babies in the car while he drank at a beer garden. Not only did he leave them in the car, but he left the windows up in sweltering heat. This was in Abbotsford, 45 min east of Vancouver and it can get hot in the summer and we've been in the middle of a heat wave. Who does this? When I saw rhe video of the police officer counselling the 4 month old baby I almost started to cry. Their diapers were soiled, the were dehydrated and distressed. Who does this? The man was arrested and the kids were taken into custody of of MCFD. The only way he was found out was because a women overheard him say to his drinking buddies that he was going to check on his kids. WHO DOES THIS? This man has no business being a father. It's unclear where the mother was. She was out too but not with the father as it seems. I was over in Vancouver last week and was sitting at around 30 C. It was in the late 20's. 25 C is 77 F. Again who does this? I feel bad enough just putting Aaron in the hot car and tf it's really hot I usally run the A/C for a few minutes. Some people shouldn't be parents

No comments: