Monday, November 7, 2011

HELP!

The first step to in addressing an addiction is to admit to it right? I have some addmissions to make here.

I think I may be addicted to social media. And not just any social media, but Facebook.

It all started  when I got a smart phone a few weeks ago. Facebook is right there. On my phone. And I have a camera. See a funny photo op? Take it. Upload to Facebook mobile, insert witty caption done. Right? ...

Nope. Must see who is online. Check my notifications, newsfeed and Bobby Jo's profile. Oh wait, now I have to check my comments on my photo and Cheryl's profile. Did she upload anything in her mobile albums?

This is getting bad people.

I went to Wal-Mart tonight and left my phone at home on purpose and kicked myself as I missed the perfect Peopleofwalmart.com photo op. Oh Well.

I am also addicted to Pepperidge Farm Gold Fish Crackers. That is an addiction I don't have a hope in hell kicking.

No comments: