Friday, April 3, 2009

Sick and Tired

*Advice needed*

I am sick and tired of being sick and tired! Last week around my birthday Aaron was teething and had a pretty high fever. Yet no teeth popped through and he never had an ear infection. We had 2 1/2 nights of hell and as a result I got worn down and got a sore throat, aches and pains and a snotty head cold which isn't unusual pour moi. I thought some R&R and plenty of fluids would cure me. Nope. So I caved after and after a week and a half of nonsense I went to the doctor. Antibiotics it is. The dr. said I had a red throat (WTF does that mean) and he didn't swab it until I made him. I know I have a sinus infection but if I have strep I want to know. For all I know Aaron has it too.

Onto Aaron now. On his birthday I had to cart him to the local walk-in clinic as I noticed a pussy eye. He has cunjuntivitis aka pink eye. I have no idea where he got it. We haven't been around other kids with the exception of the play area on the ferry. This blows. I can't have him around other kids. We have 2 birthday party's this weekend. A friend's and his own! *Calling all parents or care givers to small children* Does anyone know how to put eye oinment in a baby's eye? The dr. said to pull down his lower lid and put it in. Easier said than done. As in not.freakin.possible. I have to put it on my finger and sorta rub it thru his eyes lashes as he closes his eye and starts to cry. I wonder how long this wll last for?

Aaron also had a cold to boot. A runny snotty nose and coughinhg. I guess it back to the doctor's. He knows when we go there now he will be poked and proded and cries. he will scream when the doctor comes into the examing room. Sorry bud!

No comments: