Sunday, June 6, 2010

First Kiss

Aaron had his first kiss from a girl today. A girl twice his age. We went to the pool tonight and as we were leaving and walking down the steps I was holding his hand and we were walking at at Aaron's pace and a little girl who had been the pool came right up to him and kissed him the forehead. It was too cute. The she proudly went up to what I assume was her older sister or baby sitter and said "I kissed the baby."

Of course Aaron was oblivious to the whole thing. I didn't have the heart to tell him that when he's at an age where he wants to kiss girls, that most are so foward. And he got lucky tonight.

2 comments:

S.I.F. said...

Too precious!

Nan said...

Hello, I found you from Blogfrog.Thank you for sharing nice blog.Please visit My Community
come on in,join in discussions, start one of your own, make new friends share your experience.I would live to hear from you.

http://theblogfrog.com/1233755
http://beonefineday.blogspot.com

Have a great day.
Nan