Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Rant

Eric and I our in Vancouver for the night. The three of us are headed to Calgary tomorrow to see the in-laws. Today is my dad's birthday and we stopped in for the day and took him out for dinner. A friend graciously watched Aaron and we went out to an establishment of his choice. We went here. I haven't eaten here in years and the food was lousy and the service sucked. Our waitress must have taken ten minutes to bring us our check when we requested it. She was snarky and didn't even pretend to careabout us or the service she provided. As for the food I don't know how you can screw up a chicken quesidilla but the thing was minuscule and the chicken was dry. I used to love going here, but never again.

While I am on the subject of restaurants.

Dear Hostess at Boston Pizza:

I dined at your restaurant last week. I know your young and blond and probably dyed your hair too many shades of white blond and the chemicals must have seeped into your brain, BUT the first rule of working in a food establishment is to wash your hands after you go to the bathroom. Yes, I noticed while I was in the next stall over changing my son's diaper that after you left your stall you didn't wash your hands. Ew. I know you don't serve the food itself nor prepare it but you touch the menus I touch and wrap the cutlery I eat with.

Sincerely,
Grosses Out Patron

1 comment:

S.I.F. said...

I'm hoping that things at least went OK between you and Eric?