Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hell In A Hand Basket?

I was searching our local Craiglists type site for various outdoor toys that I want to buy for Aaron and thought that maybe I could get some help with the yard. I don't have time to do intensive yard work. If Aaron were not mobile or he actually listened it may be feasible, but at the moment it just isn't.

The next best thing is to pay someone to do this for me. So I started cruising the services section and I found the ad for a an 18-year-old looking to make some extra cash. My mind went "hmmm..". and I emailed him. I've already gotten a reponse.

Eric just thinks that I want a strapping young lad to watch while he labours away. I'll be honest and admit that the thought may have entered my mind but my really reason is I am tired of looking at a jungle of a yard. I will email him back granted that Eric will agree to pay for such services. I think I may be going to hell as well.

2 comments:

SciFi Dad said...

I'm guessing you have a cursory understanding of the first season of Desperate Housewives, no?

Siera said...

Yes, I sure do.