Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I'm tired

Ugh. I have so many random thoughts going through my mind this morning. It's 8:19. The Boy is feeding himself breakfast while I should be getting ready for playgroup. We haven't been going to it long but I like it and enjoy the interaction of the other moms. (Read Bitch fest)

I feel that something is missing from my life. I don't know what... Eric got home last week. His homecoming didn't go so bad. But he seems different some how yet I don't know what it is. He seems more angry with me, short to say the least. I fdon't like to argue nobody comes out of it feeling good. We disagree on how to put Aaron to bed. He cried in his crib last night for 30 min from 9-9:30. He just wasn't tired. Bedtime is bedtime. But it is also light out until 10pm which has messed with my baby's sleeping patterns. I have put tinfoil on his window. (Now our neighbour thinks we're running a meth lab, I kid you not.) I think one of the reasons he was fighting sleep last night as he he didn't get any real playtime in last night while I had class (I am taking a typing course to get my speed up to 50 net WPM. Hahaha. That is so wishful thinking on my part.) and he is at an age where playing by himself won't cut it. He needs to be engaged. I ended up giving him a bath for a good 45 minutes and I ended up getting in with him and just playing with him. I don't know what is up.

Someting is missing. I need a "thing" for me. I am trying to find p/t work but I may need to go f/t but I don't see the point when I will be going to school in the fall and have to quit. I can handle working p/t being a mom and going to school p/t. I can't handle working f/t and the rest. Well I need to splash some cold water in my face and throw my hair back in a pony tail and get us to play group.

No comments: