Sunday, June 28, 2009

Teehting and Tantrums

Nap time can't come soon enough! Holy Hannah! I thought we had a breakthrough last night with the tantrums. New attitude, comforting more, no middle of the night freak outs... Aaron is certain;y making up for it this morning. He is fighting sleep. I know he is tired and teething. Not fun but where is the fine line between teething and a tantrum? I don't know. He has been given Tylenol and teething gel. I have given him Camilia. I am at my wits end with this kid. I hate doing the CIO. I don't let him go long. I don't want him to learn that him screaming at the top of his lungs gets him his way. I know he is a little young for that, but I controlled my dad as child he always gave into me and I don't want my son to be like that. I used to have such bad tantrums as a toddler I used to pull out my hair in clumps. I kid you not. That isn't normal and the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree when it comes to Aaron.

No comments: