Friday, February 13, 2009

25 Random - Things Part Deux

Yet again another meme, stolen from Facebook.

1.I have two tattoos. The first I got when I was 16 (almost 17) my dad took me and my best friend at the time. They match but are in different places. I got my second tattoo on a whim when I was 18. I added onto it when I was 23 at a random tattoo parlor a friend and I found off of Sunset or Hollywood Blvd in LA. The artist was a former inmate. Seriously.

2.I love Grey’s Anatomy and I have never felt “that way” about a show before.

3.I am contemplating getting my nose pierce with a tiny diamond stud

4.My chronic sinusitis/rhinitis is stopping me

5.I’ve had my navel pierced, twice.

6.I’d like to go back to school and hope to have a career not just a job

7.I dislike cheesecake.

8.I am thankful that Canada has universal health care

9.I am contemplating signing up for Twitter.

10.I’d be lost without my Chi Flat Iron

11.I love M.A.C. make-up.

12.If I could change one thing about my appearance it would the dark circles under my eyes.

13.I regret getting my hair highlighted right before Aaron was born and I wish I had listened to my gut and jumped out of the chair when I had the chance

14.In the last week I have melted the cord to my George Forman grill thus rendering it a fire hazard and I have melted a pot lid. All on the same stove element. I guess were getting new pots this weekend (we've needed them since I moved in with Eric 2 years ago!)

15.I’d like to dress more stylish but I don’t have the time/money/energy to do so.

16.I’m a “cat” person

17.I love my cat but her demands annoy the crap out me. Sometimes I feel like have two children
instead one

18.I’ve never been a “dog” person but would like to give a whirl to see if that truly is the case. It’s not so much the dog, but the commitment it takes to have a dog and the smell. I’ve thought of fostering dogs from the SPCA to see if dogs grow on me

19.I am on the verge of signing up for a cake decorating course.

20.My son was born on April Fools Day

21.I’d like to have another child… One day

22.I miss working for my old employer (Going back isn't an option as it is in Vancouver.)

23.I have an unhealthy obsession with cell phones (Thanks former employer!)

24.I despise the traffic in Vancouver but if I don’t get my Vancouver (lower mainland) fix in at least once a month I start to get anxious

25. I am good with directions and when I am in a new city I usually get my bearings right away even Los Angeles. Calgary is the exception

No comments: