Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Shape Wear

For awhile now I have been wanting to buy some shape wear. All of the stuff that I have tried on smooths out mu tummy but leaves a horrific ring of fat pushed up under my boobs which defeats the purpose! I can't wear anything tight over it.

I've come across the best idea any designer has ever come up with regarding shape wear. It is called Yummie Tummie and can be seen here My only concerns are: 1) My measurements have me all.over.the.place; and 2) Do they ship to Canada? They do not have Canada as a shipping option. There are a few stores in Vancouver that sell them which I can go to the next I am over, but I would rather just by it online.

I want to buy this hot little number The question is what size am I? my measurements as accurate as I can get them are: 37 1/2 - 33 - 35.5. I am 5' 2 1/2". According to their chart my bust is 37.5 inches therefore I am a L; waist 33 inches which makes me a 1X one size up from XL. Which I am not! I am 5' 2" and 125 lbs! I am pudgy. I get this hence the shirt. When I was this weight prior to having a baby my skin wasn't all stretched out along my waste. My hips are 35 1/2 inches. Which makes me an XS - S. So according to this chart I'm ans 1X, XS/S and L. WTF? I think I'd just order a medium to be on the safe side. As I am a small/medium. BAH! This is so frustrating. When/if I get one I will post a before and after video or pics. Well I am off. I hope to have one of these soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the yummie tummie will just push the fat down to the butt - don't know about you, but I don't need nothing else hanging out down there.

Siera said...

I am going to test the waters and try one on the next time I am over in Vancouver. I plan on sneaking my camera into the change room and taking b4 and after shots and reporting what I find. If it works, I will shell out the $.

Siera said...

And your right I don't need anythign else hanging down there either!