Thursday, February 5, 2009

About my little Peanut's Pregnancy

This meme of sorts (survey) was taken from Facebook, but I took the time to fill it it out. So here it goes.

1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yes
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? No together for 5 years and now engaged
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? In utter disbelief as I didn’t think it would happen so fast.
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? No
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 25
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? I took a pregnancy test at home when my period was 4 days late. I really didn’t think I was pregnant as my period was late the month before from going off the pill so I figured my body was just adjusting… I had been super tired, moody and my breasts hurt (the latter two I attribute to PMS which isn’t uncommon for me)We had been on vacation back east so I thought I was tired from traveling and the humidity in the middle of the summer.
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Eric but I didn’t have to tell him he due to the tone of my voice when I called him into the bathroom. Then I told my friend and my sis.
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? No
9. DUE DATE? April 10/2007
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Only a handful of times.
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Smoothies and Tuna sandwiches.
12. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? I wanted a girl but had a boy. Deep down I knew Aaron was a boy.
13. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 30 lbs.
14. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Not really I had a bladder infection halfway through and test positive for GBS which antibiotics cleared up.
15. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? VGH
16. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? 42.5 from the time my water broke till the time he was born. I ended up having to be induced with pitocin.
17. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Eric (partner)

18. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Eric, midwife, my L&D nurse and maybe one other nurse?
19. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? natural
20. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? TENS machine, morphine, gas and an epi. Epi + gas = good pain relief

21. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 6 lbs 9 oz.
22. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? April 1, 2008 07:34
23. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Aaron Woodinya Luvtano?
24. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST NOW? 10 months
25. WHAT AREA DO YOU LIVE IN? TMI
26. WHAT DO YOU AND YOUR CHILD DO IN THE DAY? Play, go for walks, coffee shops, Stars and Strollers, visit with friends, shop, baby talk and anything else I do!

No comments: