Sunday, February 8, 2009

25 Things

So this meme has been kicking around Facebook for the last little while and I have been tagged by several people so I completed it. Which makes it blog worthy. Instead of tagging 25 friends you can tag as many or as few fellow bloggers as you like.

1. I wish I had napped when Aaron did instead of studying.

2. I regret having my double Americano earlier; yet still feel the need for more caffeine to get me through the day

3. I am taking a Medical Terminology course online (from my experience so far self teaching is not the way to go, I prefer classroom learning)

4. Despite it being online, I am enjoying it.

5. I love to read blogs, but have hard time keeping up with my own.

6. I love being a mother more and more each day.

7. I love my sleep, which doesn't go hand-in-hand with being a mother.

8. I didn't think I would like being a stay-at-home-mom, but I love it and I don't want to go back to doing the 9-5 thing

9. I have a wild side - that is best brought by certain friends

10. Procrastinate should be my middle name

11. I have 4 men in my life that mean the world to me: My dad, Aaron, Eric and my grandpa.

12. I am a pessimist. When I am overly optimistic things usually go wrong

13. I used to hate living in Victoria and am I am beginning to like it. I miss Vancouver less and less and can't believe the amount of violence that has sprung up there especially in the last week.


14. I hope the violence doesn't spread here. I used to want a bridge to Vancouver Island but now realize how it would change Island living. (It would just bring the violence.)

15. I've lived in Halifax

16. I hate my toe nails

17. I love country music; the louder and honkier the better

18. I hate drama

19. I dislike "fake" people

20. I hold a grudge and find it hard to let things go.

21. I can't fall asleep if I have dry lips or dry hands.

22. I am super sensitive to sound

23. I have been baking lately and cooking new things and I am making chow mien for the 1st time tonight (which was a success)

24. I got a membership at the Y last week and have yet to use it and will remedy that tomorrow

25 There are so many more things I could list, but this survey is over.

I am going tag some fellow bloggers that I read in hopes that I will get to know them better...

Steffanie
Helen
Ginger
Swistler
Kristine
Jen (Not sure if It's a double N or not...
Ruth
Amanda

No comments: