Friday, February 13, 2009

Freaky Friday

Yes - it's is Friday the 13Th! Be afraid, be very afraid! As I am about to post a pic of me taken today to document my quest to be fit(ter). I will do this every Monday including my measurements. My goal is to lose 10 lbs and to tone up. I am hesitant to post my weight because it more about how I feel about myself and becoming fitter. I in no way like this picture of myself. I am not sucking it in. I will try to take my picture in the same outfit so you can really see the difference. I am going to Vegas at the end of March and I need to kick myself in the butt to get myself ready for the trip. That's my motivation. And yes I wear a shirt at the gym for you concerned readers.

Hips - 36 "
Waist - 35"
Bust - 38"
Arm - 11 1/2 "

I do not know how accurate these measurements are as I did them myself as there wasn't one staff member around to do this for me... So they may be subject to change.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're an inspiration! Being brave, forward and honest, you will succeed because you're not putting barriers in front of you but knocking them down. I look forward to reading about your progress.

I also appreciate you supporting my blog as well!


http://nutcase101.com

Siera said...

Thanks! I did manage to lose 20 lbs 5 years ago but it crept back. Breastfeeding does help to ; )