Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me

It has been an eventful day, birthday or not! Aaron woke up at 5:45am and was up again at 6:15am. This wasn't too bad as we needed to get up early to drive Eric to work BUT Eric doesn't get up until 7am! Thankfully he fell asleep in the car on the way home and stayed sleeping in his car seat until 9:15am (He is still in his Graco Infant Safe Seat which is good up to 30 lbs) which means I got to sleep in! I didn't sleep very well last night. But we got through the day is was busy complete with a play group and trip to the mall.

All hell broke lose when Eric left for school tonight. Aaron is cutting a tooth and had a tiny fever of 37.5 C during the day and it went up to 38.5 Celsius after Eric left for school. Needless to say he wasn't too happy when I decided to give him a luke warm bath. After some crying and some Infants Motrin and a breast feed he napped for an hour and half. After his nap he seemed in better spirits. He still had a fever but was playing and eating a bit.

It has just been a busy day. I have had constant phone calls, and Facebook messages which sends a text message to my cell so I've go go go all day.

I do have a post to do on the Yummie Tummie as promised. I gave it a test run when I was in Vancouver. A post and pictures to follow.

All in all it seemed like a regular day. Now that I am a mommy, my birthday doesn't hold that much importance to me. It's all about Aaron. His birthday is next Wednesday my little April Fools Day baby will 1!

No comments: