Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday Measurements

I hereby bring the promised measurements and a follow up photo 3 weeks late. I'm sorry i haven't been working out as much as I'd like I go for a 3 day stint then feel crappy, lather, rinse repeat. I did get to meet with a personal trainer today and I got some accurate measurements. Yay! I don't know if the pic shows otherwise. You can decide. I don't feel any different or less toned. The plan is to work my butt off and reward myself with a nice pair of jeans when I reach my ideal fitness level. My measurements are as follows which were taken today.

Waist: 31 1/4
Calves: 12 3/4
Arms: 10 3/4
Hips: 36
Chest 34 1/4 (Top of chest underneath arms)
Thighs: 19
Shoulders: 39 3/4

All measurements are in inches.



My blue sports bra is in the was so I popped ona tankini... and the workout capris are to small. : ( They're from my pre-baby days.

No comments: